The Purpose of this Blog

The goal of this blog is to provide education and bring about higher awareness about Down syndrome. It is to share that life with Down syndrome (DS) is not scary, horrible, or to be feared.

My experience comes from raising my daughter, Nebraska Larae (Braska), born November 2006 with Down syndrome.
The posts on this blog are related in some way to life with DS or disability, and they are reposted here from my other family blogs. There are links to those blogs in the margin on the right side of this blog if you would like to visit them directly.

Thank you for coming by.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Braska: Fun Workouts!

I got to go to my school a couple weeks ago an extra day to meet Miss A, my PT, and it was SO fun!! Usually she comes to my house, but it was special to get to go play with all the neat stuff at school. I got to use the same walker toy that I practice with when I go to school on Mondays. I surprised Mommy and Miss A because they didn't know I could walk this good with the walker toy!


We went to the place they call the "motor room" to do some exercises. I loved the swing!


There was a really fun place to crawl and climb, and I just LOVE to climb, so I did this part lots of times.












Miss A and Mommy were really excited about how hard I worked and how much fun I had. I hope we get to go back alot!!!

No comments: