The Purpose of this Blog

The goal of this blog is to provide education and bring about higher awareness about Down syndrome. It is to share that life with Down syndrome (DS) is not scary, horrible, or to be feared.

My experience comes from raising my daughter, Nebraska Larae (Braska), born November 2006 with Down syndrome.
The posts on this blog are related in some way to life with DS or disability, and they are reposted here from my other family blogs. There are links to those blogs in the margin on the right side of this blog if you would like to visit them directly.

Thank you for coming by.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Braska: Play day at the mall

Today Mommy took us to the mall for a while. Jack and his mommy were there too! We walked around a while and just looked at things, then we looked at some cute clothes and stuff. Well, the mommies looked while me and Jack watched TV in the store. It was a good show!


Then we went to the play place. It's always fun there, and there were alot of other kids there today. I crawled around alot, and I kept trying to go out to the stores by the play place. People kept picking me up when I tried to leave, though, so I couldn't get to them.

I decided to just play inside the play place. There is a neat fish there.


Me and Jack took a ride in the car. I let him drive.

He tried to stand up and tell someone to get out of our way, but I told him he needed to sit by me and drive!

It was alot of fun, and there's lots more pictures, but I have to go to bed, so they will have to wait til later.

No comments: