The Purpose of this Blog

The goal of this blog is to provide education and bring about higher awareness about Down syndrome. It is to share that life with Down syndrome (DS) is not scary, horrible, or to be feared.

My experience comes from raising my daughter, Nebraska Larae (Braska), born November 2006 with Down syndrome.
The posts on this blog are related in some way to life with DS or disability, and they are reposted here from my other family blogs. There are links to those blogs in the margin on the right side of this blog if you would like to visit them directly.

Thank you for coming by.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ohhhhhh…jingle bells!

I’ve got a bunch of pictures to show you from our really fun Christmas times, but Mommy’s busy cleaning up so she can’t help me do pictures right now.  So here’s a little song we did last night that you can listen to until the pictures are ready. 

We sing it every day at school, and it’s my favorite!  I ask Mommy to sing it sometimes in the car and sometimes before bed and sometimes when I’m eating and sometimes when I’m in the bath.  It’s a good song!  Oh, and Mommy said to tell you that I kinda get silly and loud, so get ready to cover your ears!  But sing along!!!

No comments: