The Purpose of this Blog

The goal of this blog is to provide education and bring about higher awareness about Down syndrome. It is to share that life with Down syndrome (DS) is not scary, horrible, or to be feared.

My experience comes from raising my daughter, Nebraska Larae (Braska), born November 2006 with Down syndrome.
The posts on this blog are related in some way to life with DS or disability, and they are reposted here from my other family blogs. There are links to those blogs in the margin on the right side of this blog if you would like to visit them directly.

Thank you for coming by.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The sweetest treat

I'm kind of grouchy. I've had a short fuse and been very blah. Maybe it's a phase of the pregnancy hormone train. If so, I hope this trip is very short! I haven't been posting because I don't like to be negative in a format that remains "for all of time....(echo, echo, echo)." And I am so blessed, that what little comes to frustrate me is really piddly in comparison. So I will simply be quiet...

In the meantime, here's something that I found this morning that made me smile. If you are anywhere near Falmouth, MA, please go buy a treat for me!

No comments: