The Purpose of this Blog

The goal of this blog is to provide education and bring about higher awareness about Down syndrome. It is to share that life with Down syndrome (DS) is not scary, horrible, or to be feared.

My experience comes from raising my daughter, Nebraska Larae (Braska), born November 2006 with Down syndrome.
The posts on this blog are related in some way to life with DS or disability, and they are reposted here from my other family blogs. There are links to those blogs in the margin on the right side of this blog if you would like to visit them directly.

Thank you for coming by.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Braska: Playing at Jack's

On Friday, we went to Jack's house to play. Sometimes it is just me and him, but this time there was another friend named Anthony. We all have that "extra" something special in our jeans, as Mommy says. But maybe that's not how you spell it. Anyway, we always have fun, even though we don't get to play as much as we want to because our moms are busy. There were some other friends we hoped would come, but they didn't get to.

I even let Kinlee come this time. She was pretty good and didn't get in my way too much.


Jack knows how to walk all by himself, and it is hard to keep up with him, but I try! His mommy gave me some of those cool strings of beads, and I just LOVE them!


Here's Jack smiling with Mommy. They're both pretty silly, I think!

No comments: